Mailmark reporting is available in two forms
Royal Mail has recently upgraded its Mailmark data warehouse systems and software. This customer presentation provides an overview of the changes we have made.
As part of this refresh we introduced new Mailmark reporting functionality available to customers in two forms:1. PDF reporting
- we provide, upon request, Mailmark customers with details of the performance of their mailings through provision of a PDF file. We have developed a user guide
to assist customers with:
2. Mailmark Direct Data transfer service
- requesting Mailmark PDF reports;
- understanding those reports; and
- identifying opportunities to collate reports through an existing common Participant ID.
- this provides Mailmark customers automatically with supply item data on all your Mailmark items. We have set up a dedicated Mailmark Direct Data page
at which you will find some useful technical specifications. Historic updates to Mailmark Reporting:
Here you will find previous updates we have made to our External Mailmark reports:Mailmark Reporting Changes
- November 2019