Mail Centre to rationalisation programme v.10
Royal Mail is currently progressing with an ongoing programme of Mail Centre modernisation reviews which involve the closure of some of its smaller Mail Centres, consolidation of larger and more modern Mail Centres as well as the opening of some new Mail Centres. We are pleased to be able to share the information following the latest consultation period with regard to the Mail Centre modernisation programme.
2013/14 - Proposed
- All Access mail circulated to Bradford Mail Centre to Leeds Mail Centre from July 2013
- All Access mail circulated to Darlington Mail Centre to Tyneside Mail Centre July 2013
- LE Postcoded mail circulated to Leicester Mail Centre to South Mids Mail Centre Sept 2013
- Shrewsbury Mail Centre to close Sept 2013
- All Access mail circulated to Hull Mail Centre to Sheffield Mail Centre Feb 2014
- All Access mail circulated to Doncaster Mail Centre to Sheffield Mail Centre April 2014
- GL Postcoded mail Gloucester to Bristol Jan 2014
Please contact your Access Account Director for any further information.