Mail Centre Rationalisation Programme July 2013
Royal Mail is currently progressing with an ongoing programme of Mail Centre modernisation reviews which involve the closure of some of its smaller Mail Centres, consolidation of larger and more modern Mail Centres as well as the opening of some new Mail Centres. We are pleased to be able to share the information following the latest consultation period with regard to the Mail Centre modernisation programme.
2013/14 - Proposed
- Shrewsbury (TF only) to NW Midlands - Confirmed, effective from 10th February 2014
- All Access mail circulated to Hull Mail Centre to Sheffield Mail Centre - Confirmed, effective from 3rd February 2014
- All Access mail circulated to Doncaster Mail Centre to Sheffield Mail Centre August 2014
- GL Postcoded mail Gloucester to Bristol - Confirmed, effective from 10th February 2014
- Cambridge to Peterborough - Confirmed, effective from 3rd February 2014
- Shrewsbury (SY only) to Chester - (Mar 14)
Please contact your Access Account Director for any further information.